US export controls can be daunting. Trade Controls Consulting (TCC) helps companies understand these complex rules and assists them with compliance in a practical and cost-effective manner. TCC consultants have deep experience with these regulations and we have assisted hundreds of companies in diverse industries all over the world.
TCC has specific expertise with the US Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the US International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the regulations administered by the US Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC). We assist both US and non-US companies in understanding and complying with these regulations, and thus have a global view on how companies manage export compliance risks.
Our services include:
- Corporate legal and export compliance department support
- Export classification, regulatory and licensing assistance and guidance
- Transaction analysis for export compliance
- Assisting non-US companies in understanding and dealing with US extra-territorial controls
- Export compliance training
- Drafting and implementing corporate compliance policies and procedures
- Export control risk assessments and audits
- Law firm export control investigations and litigation support